Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 2011!

Wow it's been almost a year since I last posted and A lot has happened... I actually got really emotional ready my last entry! Our 4 year Anniversary is coming up nevt month! (WOW) time goes by so fast can you believe it! We'll lets start with what happned after Our Anniversary last year. I got a job at a daycare center here in Florida, which has been fun and completely different than what I'm used to. I definately miss Candy Campus, but unfortunately it's gone :( and I live in Florida not Utah lol. We also moved! :) Buuuut we're still with the in-laws. It's a nice place though, we like it here. Shane and I grow closer every and I love that. It's been tough losing just about everything, but we have learned so much and I think it's preparing us for greatness! Well a couple of months ago someone very close to me passed away... The reason I got emotional reading my last post is because she commented on it and I didn't even know! I miss her a lot but know she's with her father in heavan and her earthly daddy!

Asta our sweet dog has had her health worsen. Her ears are so infected we have to clean them out twice daily :( poor baby! But she is healthy in other aspects! She's such a lover I don't know what I'd do without her! Oh yeah on my birthday last May my Mommy and her hubby came for a visit! It was awesome!

We started a food blog www.2foodjunkies.blogspot.com!!! I am going to be an Aunt! And I'm going to visit Utah at the nd of February!!! That's about it!

We had a wondeful Christmas! Shane got me spa gift certificates which I'll be using this weekend to get a massage! Woohoo! His amazing friend Logan came into town and we spent some time with him and he got us a suite for christmas!!! It was so nice we went on new years eve! LOVED IT! We also visited His brother Jared and Jared's gf Allison and we had a nice Dinner party! Hmm let's see... That's about it for now! We love you all! Have a wonderfuk 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment